utopia 365 - some of our clients
utopia 365 iPhone Development Services

Sunday 3 August 2008

Annoying

I find eBay really frustrating.  It has so much potential, but the way its run is less than desirable.


I listed an item and tried to accurately describe it - several days after the auction had been running it was pulled for 'keyword spamming'. Rubbish - I was not trying to keyword spam or improve my ranking. However, there are no questions asked, no way to query their decision, they just pull it. Yet, there are thousands of spammers that they allow to use the site and ruin your auction by making incorrect bids etc. Shame.

Is there a better auction site out there? I wish another would come along and perhaps let eBay know that customer service is still an important aspect of a service.

No comments:


 
Follow utopia 365 on Twitter
Subscribe to our RSS feed