utopia 365 - some of our clients
utopia 365 iPhone Development Services

Friday 19 February 2010

Staring at a desktop...all day

Often we'll spend more time looking at a computer screen than anything else during the day - in some ways a sad fact, but in other ways it's because we have lots of work to get on with and we enjoy what we do.

Having a nice calming desktop picture is always a nice addition to motivate; not too busy, not to bright - my preferred styles are plain and simple, so I thought I would share a lovely little site that often dresses my screen wallpaper:


simpledesktops.png





http://simpledesktops.com/

There are thousands of wallpaper sites out there, but I really enjoy the simplicity of this site along with the great artwork. Resolutions offered 2560x1600.




simpledesktop_website.png




No comments:


 
Follow utopia 365 on Twitter
Subscribe to our RSS feed