utopia 365 - some of our clients
utopia 365 iPhone Development Services

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Jumping on the iPhone bandwagon






There is a right hoo-ha going on right now in the blogosphere... It revolves around the iPhone 4 and it's serious problem with reception (cough).

Yes people, we have a problem - if you are into holding your phone in a really awkward way, if you are into being awkward then this is truly a massive problem.

I'm ambidextrous (great for drumming or doing a 'Ronnie' on the snooker table), so without thinking use my phone in either left or right hand mode. Guess what, I don't get any problems. However, I can recreate the reception issue if I hold my phone at a certain angle, in a certain way... and do you know what my thoughts are?..... it's really not a problem at all.

If you want to make it a problem then buy a bumper.

route-hd-20100623.png

No comments:


 
Follow utopia 365 on Twitter
Subscribe to our RSS feed