utopia 365 - some of our clients
utopia 365 iPhone Development Services

Monday 14 July 2008

iPhone apps

Things are starting to calm down with the iPhones now (although there is still a serious shortage in the UK  for existing customers). The app store is growing and I have spent a few days playing with some iPhone apps.

Some are just plain ridiculous - and they have the cheek to charge money for them. Others are fantastic (free and paid-for). 

I have just got myself setup on airMe - this is going to allow me to update people of my progress when I undertake the London to Paris cycle in September. I also use the free Twitter app "Twittelator" to keep our twitter feed up-to-date. Both great apps and free.

We'll be in the app store soon with some Free and Paid for apps.... watch this space.

No comments:


 
Follow utopia 365 on Twitter
Subscribe to our RSS feed