utopia 365 - some of our clients
utopia 365 iPhone Development Services

Tuesday 1 July 2008

me@me.com


Various reports around the internet are now suggesting that Apple's recent purchase of me.com (for MobileMe) is starting to take effect. Apparently some .mac email addresses have been transfered to the .me domain. I haven't tried mine yet though.

So, if you are steve@mac.com, you may also now be steve@me.com.

(If you *really* are steve@mac.com, please give us a call Steve! We want some Apple business. Thanks.)

I'm not sure whether I like MobileMe as a name or the me.com domain. It is exactly the sort of thing I would do - and I'm not sure whether that makes it a great idea, or a very tacky one. But it's Apple, so who am I to argue?

No comments:


 
Follow utopia 365 on Twitter
Subscribe to our RSS feed