utopia 365 - some of our clients
utopia 365 iPhone Development Services

Friday 13 June 2008

Another week

Well another week has past in utopia. It's amazing how fast time can fly.


Checking my justgiving page has revealed that donations are coming in for my charity events. I continue to train and Andy is kind enough to not mind me popping off for a run or a cycle. If you want to get involved then perhaps sponsor me - it goes towards The Rose Road Association based in Southampton, hampshire. Those that have I THANK VERY MUCH.

Checking the news I see that Ireland has rejected the EU Lisbon treaty. This makes me happy and I HOPE that the UK is given a similar opportunity. It would be helpful if it was publicised and explained in more simplistic terms so the population can decide. Deep down, I think it is inevitable, but prolonging it is good. It kind of makes a mockery of the World Wars though.

Ok - rant over. Have a good weekend.

No comments:


 
Follow utopia 365 on Twitter
Subscribe to our RSS feed