utopia 365 - some of our clients
utopia 365 iPhone Development Services

Sunday 8 June 2008

Gadget shoes?

With the excitement of utopia solitaire being the number 1 web-app game on the apple site, I thought it was time to celebrate - celebrate big style.


So, I went and bought a new pair of shoes.

Right, that's not that exciting is it - nope. However, what I bought was a pair of gadget shoes. Anyone that knows me knows I like gadgets. What were these shoes I hear you ask....they were MBT shoes.

Here is the theory - most of us don't know how to walk proper cos the shoes we wear are basically 'wrong'. I keep getting stuffed knees and lower-back ache and some say it is all to do with posture and walking movement. This is where the 'MBT' shoes come in. 




They are weird, really weird.



I have been wearing them for nearly 2 days now and I can honestly say I feel different. My legs have to 'work' when I am stood up - when I walk I have to walk differently. Will they make a difference? Only time will tell but so-far I like what I am feeling.

You can find out more about MBT shoes from their site.

If you are local to Southampton then there is a nice little running shop in Eastleigh that sells them.


No comments:


 
Follow utopia 365 on Twitter
Subscribe to our RSS feed